CONSULTING, RESEARCH AND ADVISORY
Our consultants are sector specialists in mining, natural resources and associated services. Experienced in placing high-calibre individuals into leadership positions, they also advise candidates on the skills and experience needed to stay in the top tier of talent.
Supported by an international team of researchers, Swann is well-placed to conduct primary and secondary research to provide valuable insights and identify trends to support decisions made by management teams and boards.
This in-house expertise is supplemented by our network of associates who can offer highly specialised knowledge in niche areas.
Our consulting, research and advisory services include:
- Independent salary benchmarking
- Sentiment assessment and test marketing for proposed IPOs or fund-raisings
- Internal and external company perception and sentiment studies
- Comparative assessment of talent attraction and retention strategies
- Pay gap analysis
- Peer group benchmarking
- Assessment of incumbent management against a global talent pool
- Leadership team dynamics assessment and facilitation.